Very often it’s the staff that give a villa holiday its edge, and at Arnalaya Beach House the impeccable service you’ll receive from the 16-strong team is guaranteed to please. The villa manager is an expert at running a large property with a tight army of well-trained professionals primed to anticipate your every desire. Languish in traditional Balinese hospitality delivered with international efficiency.
- Villa manager
- Eka is responsible for the overall operation of the estate. His job is to oversee and coordinate the staff and property and to assist guests with concierge-style service. He is a vault of local knowledge too. Eka is supported by an assistant manager ready to step in when he is off-site.
- The villa’s private chef has worked internationally and brings with him a deep insight into western foods and dietary mores. Chef controls the daily market shopping and the development and delivery of your menu. He will prepare dishes that align to special dietary requirements or just special requests
- Villa attendants
- A host of long-serving villa attendants look after daily housekeeping and domestic duties and serve at table.
- Garden & pool
- A team of gardeners maintain Arnalaya Beach House’s lovely lawns, gardens and swimming pool.
- Arnalaya Beach House is kept safe and secure 24 hours a day by dedicated security staff working rotating shifts.